cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured intercompany billing between 2 company codes to customer. I have configured intercompany Pricing procedure with refrence of standard intercompany pric proc for Supplier to Selling company and configiured another pricing procedure for Selller company to customer that is billing type F2 and intercompany billing type IV. I have created sales order, delivery and PGI. after that created invoice with F2 billing type for seller to customer. again i have created invoice with IV billing type for Supplier to Seller. After that i have checked 2 invoice documents. In the 2 invoice documents taken same pricing procedure that is seller to customer pricing procedure. intercompany invoice documnt not taking intercompany pricing procedure. Configured every thing is ok. I have maintained condition PI01 also. Could you please suggest me where i did mistake. what i have to maintain to take intercompany pricing procedure for intercompany invoice.

Thanks in advance,

VS

Edited by: sap sd on Dec 17, 2008 12:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to assign Sales Area of Delivering Plant with combbination of Document Pricing Procedure(I) and customer pricing Procedure with your intercompany pricing procedure in OVKK.

For Eg. If ABC receives order from End Customer and DEF Delivers material to end Customer then you Have to assign Sales Area (DEF) + Doc Pric Proc(I)+ Cust Pric proc(A) + Intercompany Proc(ICAA001).

Try and revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained condition record for PI01 condition type? you have to maintain conditoin record for this condition type otherwise you will not get IV01 value in intercompany invoice.

Check document pricing procedure in Billing type IV

customer pricing procedure in Intercompany customer master record.

go to pricing procedure determination assign pricing procedure with same combination.

In condition type settings.

PI01 and IV01 int-com billing conditon should be selected in control data segment.

In IV01, give PI01 as reference condition type.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For F2 billing the system will take the pricing procedure RVAA01

For intercompany billing it should be ICAA01 for you this is also RVAA01

Am i right?

This is because in OVKK you have not given the pricing procedure as ICAA01 for the sales area of yours and Dpp I (in VOFA the Dpp for intercompany billing IV is I) and cpp

If you do this your error will be resolved

For intercompnay billing the DPP is picked from VOFA for the billing type IV

For the intercompany invoice IV you will see ICAA01

Regards

Raja