cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development in SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All - We have a requirement to build an interactive adobe form (involving Transport Change Request Management) within SOLMAN and be able to use workflow to manage the change request.

My question - Is development allowed within SOLMAN and if yes, can workflow be activated within SOLMAN

Please advise. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All. That was helpful...but for adobe/abap web dynpro related questions and WF (in SOLMAN), do I have to post in the adobe interactive forum? - The question is - To use an adobe interactive form for creation of a transport change control form and then to use workflow do I need to use Guided Procedures or would I be able to activate workflow in SOLMAN and set up a 2/3 step approval process and go that route? - Please advise.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOLMAN does not provide standard workflow template for ChaRM. The Business Object for ChaRM is BUS2000116. You need to create custom workflow template for ChaRM.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

SAP Solution Manager is SAP's new service and support platform that helps to implement and operate SAP solution efficiently.

Solution manager supports entire life cycle of our solution in all the phases from Project preparation to Post go-Live support. It has central access of tools and contents to support in implementation, operations and optimization of project.

SOLMAN is like a normal SAP server with some advanced functionalities. You can do devlopment in SOLMAN, activate your workflow etc anything you do in a SAP server.

For more clear idea about SAP Solution Manager follow the link :

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/39/d1da3bb18d0142af3778c85182bf19/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Nitesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, You can. Solution Manager is normal SAP system. Using of Workflow is possible too.

Regard's,

Oleg.