cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: ESS Addresses Message Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm using SAP Standard Delivered Addresses for JAVA WebDynpro essauaddr~sap.com. It has 4 navigation which are Overview, Edit, Review and Completed.

When running this services in the portal, in the Review Screen, it has a message at the top "Verify the Address data below". I need to make changes to this message. I've searched the *.xlf files inside component controller and also view controller for the Review and also other navigation. But I couldn't find this message. The message pool also didn't have this message.

Can you tell me how to make the change to this message?

Thanks,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We can display the messages in the browser using Message pool or by binding corresponding context attribute to the Message Area UiElement tooltip property.

So check the layout and Message pools of all VAC's.

if it's with Message Pool,then definately we have to do the coding to display the Message in the browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-xlf files are used for internationalization.

The messages can also be written in the code even if not defined in the Message Pool. Go through the code also.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just check if the application is using a seperate VAC for roadmaps and navigation buttons which inturn uses the FPM utility component FcNavigation .

If So check if the messages are coming from the View of the NavigationVAC

Regards,

Satya.