cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clearing the context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have two views,

first view ask for customer number (selct option).

second screen a table which display the customer details and abutton to go back.

my problem is when i go back and enter new range then also i am getting the old table values.

how can i clear the context.

Thanks

Shaik Shadulla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

My suggestion is first try to search these things by your self before asking it here as this is very common question asked by many people.

In other forum Abap Dictionary many accounts have been locked for not following the rules. This is my suggestion please dont mind. and this will also save your time.

For your post you can use IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE->INVALIDATE( ) to invalidate the context node.

regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik,

Use invalidate method to clear the context.

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply, it is working but again i got new problem here

when i go back it will be cleared, but when i enter customer number the control is not at all comming to the WDINIT method inspite of WDINIT where should i place code .

Thanks

Shaik Shadulla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik,

wdinit will be triggered only once. So try to place your code in a appropriate place as per your requirement.

In your case, u can place the code on press of enter in the customer number input field. Create a method on press of the enter button.

Regards,

Arun.

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are initializing your second view from wdinit..... do one thing i have faced similar issue, just create a method in component controller and initialize your second view in it..... call this method in the action of fire plug........

please see below how i had solved this problem.......

method onactionfiresearch .

*fire plug on click of button*
  wd_this->fire_todetailview_plg(
  ).

*Call component method to initialize the view for Detail work permit*
data lo_componentcontroller type ref to ig_componentcontroller .
lo_componentcontroller =   wd_this->get_componentcontroller_ctr( ).

lo_componentcontroller->initdescriptionn(
  ).

endmethod.

regards

Pranav

ali98ics
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

Should we put any coding in side the componentContoller method 'INIDESCRITPTION()'?

OR JUST LEAVE IT EMPTY.

REGARD.

ALI