cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fields missing in Support Message from CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we create a Support Message from transaction notif_create, there some fields like

component, project and solution

but when we create the same support message from transaction crmd_order, i could not find those fields.

Please suggest

Regards,

Pradeep L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

whenever a message is posted in service desk it has two parts

when CRM and BASIS.

notif_Create is a different Transaction Type and Crmd_order is different that is why u hav observed the diff

secondly notif_create is basically called from Test management by a tester who posts the service desk ticket so it has project field taking that project name for the resp test plan.

While crmd_order is a diff transaction type or SLFN standard having its own set of fields.

I hope it clarifies.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Is there any work around where we can configure such these fields would be visible in the transaction CRMD_ORDER.

The issue we are facing is:

Standard Transaction Type: SLFN is being used for another project in the same system

Now i have created another Transaction Type: ZSLF with customized status, action and date profile.

Now we cannot use notif_create as it will pick up SLFN and we cannot change it to ZSLF as the other project is using it

Please suggest

Regards,

Pradeep L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep

Currenlty it is not possible because wht happens

Whenver you post the ticket from Notif_create the basis part of the mesage is created and later the crm part

You can copy the common fields like Reporter Ibase Priority etc but not other fields.

In SP18 onwards i heard there is possibility of having multiple slfn ....so wait till then.

Hope it resolves ur query for now.

Pls assign pts.