Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a problem in billing.

i am creating an invoice for a free of charge delivery for which there should not be an accounting document. the document is saved with an error message 'no accounting documents created'. and it is appearing in VFX3 release documents for accounting list.

the posting status of the invoice document is 'error in accounting interface' which is there in invoice document's Header->Header.

please help

harini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The best way is to find the reason is to release the billing document to accounting.

VF02 --> Invoice --> Release to accounting (Green flag on top right). The system will give the exact error why it is not able to release the billing document to accounting.

Prase

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is against SAP standard.

"Free-of-charge delivery" is an order type for which Billing is not relevant.

SAP has made this order type to use when you want to send some demo/sample material (for display purpose)to your customer which do not have any commercial value.

The item category (KLN)is not relevant for billing.

If still you try to do billing then you have to find errors.

You can use some other appropriate order type which is suitable for your requirement.

All order type have got different features that is why you will find different order type in standard SAP system.

I think instead changing the settings in FD,you should use the relevant order type which matches your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

if you want to creat invoice, then you please assign relevent for 'billiing' and not relvent for 'pricing' in item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want that now accounting document should be created for return delivery.

Then go to VOFA and select your billing type and go to detail.

In that you will find account determination procedure.

Just remove that entry and save the document.

Now try to create your billing document it wont create accounting document.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harini,

Please check with my post (as well as others), in to thread:

[Error in Acct. Interface|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kesani,

As the material is free of charge, I could not understand why you require a invoice. suppose still you require a invoice then go for Proforma invoice with document type F5 (Order related) or F8( delivery related).

In your case the error is coming b'coz you might have maintained account determination procedure in detail screen of your order type in VOFA.

Regards,

Abhee.