cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROUTE NOT GETTING DETERMINED in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP EXPERTS !

1. The route is not been able to be determined in the sytem for the Order.

I have maintained the Transporation zone in the Customer Master.

And Route Determination :

Country Dep. Zone and Country Destination Zone

Without Weight group: Transporation zone and weight group in CMR & MMR.

Also assigned shipping point with Trp. Zone.

2. Shipment Documents :

In Route : When We define the transporation connection points do we have always have to specify the

Reference Customers?

How will I assign all Customers to different Tranp. Connec . Point.

In the Shipment Documents Creation: VT01n

I am unable to find the deliveries Craeted.

After Searching for the deliveries in the Same : I can see the Transp. connection Points and Customer

But there is no delivery .

How to Resolve the issues.

regards,

A S

regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AS,

Check the IMG settings for the route determination.

IMG path to Route determination

IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic shipping functions-->Routes

-->Define Transportation Zones

-->Maintain Country And Transportation Zone For Shipping Point

-->Define Transportation Groups

-->Define Weight Groups

-->Maintain Route Determination

-->Define New Route Determination By Delivery Type

Route will get determine through this combination

Depature country Zone(From Shipping point)Destination country Zone(From Ship to party master data)Shipping conditions(From ship to party)+Transportation Group(From Material master)-->Route

or

Depature country ZoneDestination country ZoneShipping conditionsTransportation ZoneWeight group-->Route

As per the standard process Route will get determine in the sales order it self based on the above cobination,This route will copied to the delivery or you have new route determination while creation of delivery.

You check the Customer master data -->shipping tab shipping conditions are maintained or not.

How will I assign all Customers to different Tranp. Connec . Point.

In Route : When We define the transporation connection points do we have always have to specify the

Reference Customers?

Yes you need to give refernce Customer or reference shipping point then only system will pick route properly because Route gets determine based Customer and shipping point only(Transportation Zone).

Normally Transportation connection points will be used when the route have different stages.

Fro Example route from Coimbatore to Channai in this route we have 4 stages 1.Thiruppur 2.Salem 3.Erode 4.Villupuram.

Here you can define 5 transportation connection points 1.Coimbatore 2.Thiruppur 3.Salem 4.Erode 5.Villupuram. Based on these Transportation connection points Route stages will be defined.

In Coimbatore transportation connection point you need to assign Coimbatore Shipping point

In Thiruppur transportation connection point you need to assign Thrippur Customer.

In Salem transportation connection point you need to assign Salem Customer.

In Erode transportation connection point you need to assign Erode Customer.

In Villupuram transportation connection point you need to assign Villupuram Customer. Based on this system will now all the stages comes under single route.

In the Shipment Documents Creation: VT01n

I am unable to find the deliveries Craeted.

While creating shipment document you need to select the deliveries Through the delivery selction screen by clicking on Deliveries push button or press F6 deliveries will not come directly in to the shipment document.

Before going to select deliveries that deliveries should relavent for the transportation and should not complete the PGI.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my point of view route is generally not determined in sales order automatically.

For that purpose you need to put user exit.

Route is determined at the time of delivery only.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Route is determined by the following:

Dep zone of shiping point / T-zone of the ship-to / shipping conditions / transportation grp.

From the shipping point that is proposed in the sales order, check what is the T-zone of the shipping point in OVXD.

In VA03 --> Header --> partners --> check what is the T-zone of the ship-to. Double click on the ship-to num, it will take you to ship-to address details. Check what T-zone is maintained there. Check if that T-zone is different from the one maintained in VD03 customer master data. This is coz in VA02, OM can manually change the T-zone of the ship-to. For eg for customer 1000 in VA02, T-zone can be changed to IN_AP. But in VD03 for customer 1000 T-zone can still be IN_TN. So chekc what T-zone is there for the customer in VA02 --> header --> ship-to partners (double click on ship-to num, system will take you to address).

Check in VA03 --> header --> shipping --> what shippimg conditions are peoposed in the order.

Likewise select the material & press F8. System will take you to material master. Check what transportation grp is maintained in MM03 --> sales general / plant data.

With that combination check if route determination is maintained in table TROLZ or T-code 0VRF.

Regards,

Sivanand