Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery on PO Item History Screen

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please, does anyone know where the value of a "Return Delivery" comes from?

I can find Confirmations values, Invoices, even if I need to bring from ECC (erp).

But for "Return Delivery", I have searched in all the FM's and tables that I know, but these lines don't appear at all.

SRM FM's: BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL, BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL, BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, BBP_PD_GETHISTORY, BBP_PROCDOC_GETLIST_FOR_PO, BBP_PROCDOC_GETLIST, BBP_PD_PO_GETHISTORY.

SRM Tables: BBP_PDIGP, BBP_PDBEI, BBP_PDHGP, BBP_PDVIEW_BIH, CRMD_ORDERADM_H, CRMD_ORDERADM_I.

ECC FM's: BBP_PO_GETDETAIL

Nothing!!

Please, does anyone know how I can retrieve these records/values in my program??

--> On the application (srm portal), the "Return Delivery" lines appear in the TAB "Follow-on documents" of the Purchase Order Item on the "Process Purchase Orders" screen.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get the PO History details in the FM:BBP_PD_PO_GETHISTORY in the structure E_PO_HISTORY. The return delivery is displayed as sub-type RT.

You need to pass the PO Header GUID to this FM.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers

Akash

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

thank you!

Sorry, I cannot test it right now.. but, is this FM that one where we have to fill a structure with Object Types and Object ID's?

If so, can I run it only with the PO Header GUID? Or what else may I need?

I will test it as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Thats correct!

You don't need to fill the Obj type parameter.

Fill the PO header GUID in the H_GUID field & the PO item GUID in the I_GUID field.

Exceute the FM.

The result is displayed in structure E_PO_HISTORY structure.

Cheers,

Akash

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Akash,

it worked fine!

Cheers

Answers (0)