cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Mapping in File to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While mapping the values in file to idoc scenario, can we give the control records directly with the help of "constants".

If we give the port and partner in the message mapping with "constants", will it identify?

If we disable those control record fields, from where can we give those values.

I know one way is through payload. Otherthan that, from where can we pass the controlrecord fields?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If we give the port and partner in the message mapping with "constants", will it identify?

Yes, you may get if you use the option in receiver idoc channel "Apply Control record values from Payload".

If we disable those control record fields, from where can we give those values.

This is the default case. Here the idoc adapter itself populates the control record.

I know one way is through payload.

Its the same option as I said using above parameter in idoc channel.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for helping me

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIIII,

Thanks for the help

I have one more question with the same scenario file to IDOC ( file-PI-R3) but taking the IDOC: FLCUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA01.

I have given the message type in inbound parameters of we20 (partner profile of R3).

The file is getting picked up successfully, but when i check in we05 at receiver side its giving me error as: " EDI-partner profile inbound not available".

Help me in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the control record for that idoc in WE05.

Check whther the same partner is maintained in the WE20 partner profile with same partner type.

Regards,

Sreenivas

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just have a look at my blog to understand and everything will be clear:)

Regard,s

michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com - XI/PI FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im working with CREMAS03 basictype, from PI to R3 ( file to IDOC scenario).

Configuration part is fine and i have checked the " Apply control record values".

Now im getting an error as: Cross-system company code 1000 does not exist at "BURKS".

Is there any specific value to be given for this field?

Thanks for the help.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is purely data related issue. Check with either the functional team about what data should actually be mapped to the company code field.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to add leading zero's to the company code (001000)and execute.It is data problem.

Regards,

Sekhar