cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock while PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me thanks you all for providing various possible solutions for all the issues.

I need some clarification on PGI.

for one of my order, status is SO(completed)-delivery(being processed)-shipment(loading ended)- WMS TO (completed).

while doing PGI is that mandatary to have the stock which is in delivery or not necessary as picking To is completed?

Coz i am getting an error while doing PGI "batches are not maintained for delivery item"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Roopa,

while doing PGI is that mandatary to have the stock which is in delivery

Yes definitely stock should be there for that material in that respective storage location while doing PGI even though you have completed picking.

error while doing PGI "batches are not maintained for delivery item"

This is due not maintaining batches to the material in the delivery,so please maintain the proper batches for the delivery items through selecting the item then clicking on Batch Split push button tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Thanks but my question is material is batch managed and i maintained batch in deliver and in TO also there is a batch and in goods movement tab of delivery also there is a batch (all these batches are same)

Pls help me in this issue.

Hints:order/delivery qty is 1000

Stock right now after Picking/TO is 500

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope , your material has to handeled in batch numbers where as you have not specified the batch number for the material, therefore system is giving error.

Batch number can be specified in Sales order, you can also specify it during picking, but it is mandatory to specify the batch number before PGI, if the material meant to be handeled in batches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The error you are getting is becasue you have not maintained the Batch for the material which you are delivering to the customer. If the materials are Batch managed then you have to maintain the batch for the same. Try manually selecting the batch in the line of delivery and do the PGI.

Regarding your PICKING related querry:

If you have activated Picking for delivery item category then you have to enter the picking quantity in the "pick qty" of delivery. Else you need not enter the picking quantity.

Regards

MBS