Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOubt in CJ20N Transaction with Costing Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a Requirement which is as Follows:

After Entering to Transaction CJ20N, i am choosing the Project definitions, and after that choosing the

Project Structure and then the Easy Cost Planning.

My Requirement is I should modify the Form by Placing an approving Button in that.

The Details will be filled in that Form. After filling that, The manager can View that Details by entering in the same Transaction.

Once he Click the Approve Button, the details which ever entered by the users should be Reset to all other than the Manager.

so Experts Pls help me to Complete my Requirement.

Thanks,

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check with work flow resource. Weather standard PS business objects allows to do you this type of customisation.

Take a help of ABAP/ Workflow consultant. you can post the same in Workflow /ABAP forum.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 17, 2008 2:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin Patoliya,

Thanks for your Reply.

But the form is designed in the CKCM Transaction and it is generating a Java Script at the back-end.

so, here in this situation how can we use ABAP?. pls Explain me in More Detail.

Thanks,

Raja.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Via workfolw you can send any type of approval to project mgr / project team member etc.

If I say in general via workflow you can send workitem in the user's sap inbox in the form of email. user can approve /reject /modify that work item and give back to the reqester. If user has modified/approved/rejected that changes will get reflected SAP.

your technical can chekc that is that standard Business object is available for your Form. if not than they can customised the same.

Perticularly i have not used form as workitem. The situation i have narrated on that scenario i have worked.

I request you to ask the same in PP forum. because thae also use the txn CKCM.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathiraja,

Please try with User restricted authorization. With help of basis consulted, please do the authorization check for that particualar object.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan