cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick list for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please tell me the procedure to get standard pick list for delivery. Picking has to be done from warehouse.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me the procedure to get standard pick list for delivery. Picking has to be done from warehouse.

To select outbound deliveries due for picking, :

From shipping, choose Picking , Create transfer order Via Outb. Delivery Monitor.

The Outbound Deliveries for Picking screen appears.

In the Organization data section, enter

1.the shipping point,

2.in the Output proposal section,

3.relevant shipping documents

If, in the same overview, you want to display deliveries due for fixed bin picking as well as check deliveries to be passed on to the WM System for picking in the same overview, select the Both picking types indicator in the Picking data section. Otherwise, you must enter an indicator for the picking type according to which selections are to be made.

Then just Execute.Day's Workload for Picking screen appears.

In this list, the system displays the deliveries for picking, sorted by shipping point and picking date

Regards

Saurabh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the input.

But my problem is still not solved

Let me clarify it again

In my delivery i have material and i have stored the characteristics of the batch which is to be delivered.

Now i have to get a pick list in which i want batch of the material which satisfies the characteristics in the delivery line item and the BIN no. from which that batch is to be picked.

Please Help

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Fallow these steps to get the Picking list output for the delivery

1. First assign your Output type EK00 to the shipping point(IMG-->Enterprise Structure - Definition >Logistics execution>Define Shipping point), also maintain the time and medium.T.Code OVXD

2. Use TCode V/38, to maintain the condition type EK00, maintain the time,print parameters and transmission medium.

Also assign the processing routines Prog: RVADEK1,Form Routine: ENTRY, Form:SD_PICK_SINGLE

3. Now go to VP01SHP --> Select Shipping (Spec case) V4 --> Select Picking List EK00 --> Maintain the entries for your Shipping point and output Device ..etc.

Now you can get picking list output from the delivery

I hope this will help you,

Regards

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not what i m asking.

In my delivery I have material and the characteristic.

Now want to know what batch the warehouse person should bring and from which bin. I want this type of picking list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope, you want to mention the storage bin from which goods are to be picked in the picking list for each material.

If this is the requirement, then specify the storage bin information in the material master in the "storage 1" view, so that storage bins also will be printed in the Picking list.