PO email to vendor
I have done the following settings to send Po as email to vendor:
PO as an email to Vendor:
When using external mail, the following basic settings are required:
1. You must maintain an e-mail address in the address in the vendor master.
2. The same applies to your own user master. You also have to specify an e-mail address there in order to identify the sender.
Note that it is not possible to change the e-mail address of the vendor via the SAP purchase order transaction (ME21N, ME22N, and so on).
The system only uses the e-mail address of the vendor that is maintained in the vendor master!
3. For the output type for default values, a communication strategy needs to be maintained in the Customizing that supports the e-mail. You can find the definition of the communication strategy in the Customizing via the following path: (SPRO -> IMG -> SAP Web Application Server -> Basic Services -> Message Control -> Define Communication Strategy). As a default, communication strategy CS01 is delivered. This already contains the necessary entry for the external communication. Bear in mind that without a suitable communication strategy it is not possible to communicate with a partner via Medium 5 (external sending).
4. Use the standard SAP environment (program 'SAPFM06P', FORM routine 'ENTRY_NEU' and form 'MEDRUCK') as the processing routines.
5. In the condition records for the output type NEU (for example, Transaction MN04), use medium '5' (External send). Then in Transaction M/34 for the output type NEU add the medium '5' (External send) in Partner functions & Processing routines.
6.Then Create a PO Go to Messages>select the output type & medium '5' (External send). Then communication method > Comm Strategy CS01. Remoce Print immediately if it is ticked.
7. Then go back ,Select message>Further data>Dispatch time>Select 'Send immediately (when saving application)'
Back and save PO.
But still am not able to see it in SCOT.
and when I am displaying that PO and then into messages it gives error,
when i select that and go into Furthur Data then there its showing Incorrectly processed.
Please tell me wether there is any more setting required for this.
Is there any setting related to mail server configuration ???