cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove seeburger variable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need how to remove a seeburger variables after read that variable.

In our case i have created a variable using this code(UDF) :

try {

VariableBean be=VariableFactory.getVariableInstance("");

be.setStringVariable("VARIABLENAME",value);

return "";

} catch (Exception e) {

throw new RuntimeException(e);

}

Read the variable using this code(UDF):

try {

VariableBean be=VariableFactory.getVariableInstance("");

return be.getStringVariable("VARIABLENAME");

} catch (Exception e) {

throw new RuntimeException(e);

}

Can you please any one help me, how to remove a variable after read? How to do that?

Thanks & Regards

Vijaykumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you exactly mean by remove? These variables ar part of your mapping logic. Are you facing any problem with that. If you want to delete a variable completely, then you may use the this:

http://<host>:50000/SeeFunctionsFrontend

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your quick reply. Now i removed that using frontend option. But I need a UDF for romove a variable dynamically. I don't know it's possible or not. If it possible please let me know, how to do that?

Thanks & Regards

Vijaykumar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, there is no such possibility of removing these variables dynamically.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

As we face the Counter issue in seeburger i.e. when we process multiple Invoice together (IDOC xml file together ) the Countervalues at closing ST ISA & GS segements will have different from those of Opening segements .... In order to avoid this issue we are using Dynamic variables concatenating IDOC + RUNNNING NUmber + ST or ISA or GS. So this varaibles are keep increasing in the seeburger workbench varaibles .....will there be any issue if this keep growing ? or any way to delete this i.e. with out manualy going in to varaible screen.

Thanks & Regards

Vijaykumar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no defined method to dynamically remove the variables.

In your counter case, are you using CounterBean instead of VariableBean?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Sorry, Actually we using CounterBean in that case. Above i mentioned some sample codes like that, so, please forget that code. In my question is this varaibles are keep increasing in the seeburger workbench .....will there be any issue if this keep growing ?

Thanks & regards

Vijaykumar