Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when saving a project in Project Buider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello masters,

I am having a trouble when doing practice for example ETO from

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e0/10a837a703934de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

When I created a project using Standard project T-20000, I could not save my project. It seemed that the session was hung. Before, I have been created another project which used T-20000 as standard project.

I try to create another standard project T-10000. Then I created successfully more than 3 projects using T-10000 as standard project.

Anyone who has experience on this issue please help. Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be due to some server response time issue. Try with some other time, it will work.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advise. But actually, I had tried too many times for creating the new project using T-20000 as standard and I also waiting for server response time up to 3 hours but the session still be hung any time I click Save project.

I am waiting for the other advises.

Thanks in advance,

Vu Nguyen

Edited by: Binh Thien Vu Nguyen on Dec 17, 2008 9:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, please check the status profile in your project profile, in which the user status might have created to block the saving option. Please check and revert me.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I request you, if this problem started in the sytem just after installation than involve BASIS. ( becaue if this is the case than not properaly installed )

If you are able to save other projects & not only this projects than ask ABAP to debug.

Technical are best to guide us in this case.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhin,

When I created a project using Standard project T-20000, I could not save my project.?

.....................Are u getting any error.......or system getting immobilize.

(it means some sufficient data is not copying to generate new project and save it may divert in to technical issue)

I try to create another standard project T-10000. Then I created successfully more than 3 projects using T-10000 as standard project

...............................So i think now u are able to work fine.

Plz try to read about Introduction...Prerequiste....IDES.

Discuss with your system administrator.

Then plz check as Mani and Nitin stated.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thank you for your replies.

I have understood your opinions.

But my problem just happens on any project that created by using T-20000 as standard project. Using the other standard project is okay. And when saving project in this case, I did not get any error, just a sand clock mouse icon (waiting forever status).

I will try to ask some technical guys for ABAP debug. Again, thanks.

Vu Nguyen.