cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exc Ind Cust. mandatory in CIN details of Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working in CIN environment and the customer requirement is that Excise Indicator (field J_1IEXCICU) should be mandatory field in CIN details of Customer Master while creating the customer.

I have used Transaction and Screen Variants in order to make the field mandatory.Suppose during creation of customer, if we go to CIN details then the field will be mandatory and it has to be entered before pressing back button.

However the problem is - during creation of customer, if we go DON'T to CIN details then we can save the customer without entering anything in Excise Indicator and the field will not be mandatory.

dear consultants, help me regarding this

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shashidhar,

Even you can maintain the Excise Indicator(1) for the customers through J1ID transaction under Customer Excise Details.

If you want in the customer master itself and you want cotrol system not save if the CIN details not entered in the customer master means,you discuss with your technical people(ABAP) they will help you.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Dec 17, 2008 7:27 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using enhancement SAPMF02D which you can find in SMOD.

This will be called when your saving the customer master data, Ther you can put your logic of checking the CIN details.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Murali & Mani.. We need ABAP help here...