cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update terminated error in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

First of all I am a ABAPer i dont have much knowledge about functional side of SD .

Actually my func. consultant getting some error so I am just trying to help him .Now the error is :

In MIGO Tcode ( Goods recepit Purchase order - Version 4.7 ) - For a given Purchase order no. ..... am just doing the following things .... in the Where tab i have given Storage location and under the Batch tab i have given Batch no. and Production date (the date is today's date) and am checking the Item OK below of the screen and i am saving the whole data . Now I am getting message as "Material document NO. Posted " .

Again I am running the MIGO tcode and now i am getting the pop-up message as * "Update was terminated" received from author "name" *. If i clicked on that pop-up message it is taking me to the SAP Inbox there I have seen some Error Info as Maintain an output device in your user master record.

I asked my functional consultant he said the output device is already maintained in NACE .... Condition records.

So please help me to solve this one .....

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Take help of BASIS people they can able to fix the issue,this may due to some updation problem in the database.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.