Did you mean: 

QM master data

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please tell me,

My requirement is as follow:

we produce 80 Meter cube FG per day.And take sample of 50 ml for inspection per hour.where we inspect Colour. Viscosity at temperature 52 Degee celcius, PH value, Density. Please tell me how to map this in standard SAP. If any data require please come back. What master data I have to maintain.

like code group,selected sets,MIC,sample size etc. Please helpout newcomer in QM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Following masters you will need to maintain.

- QM view in material master (MM01/02), inspection type 01.

- MIC QS21

- Catalog QS41) and Selected Set (QS51) for all the Qualitative MICs

- Sampling Procedure (QDV1)

- Inspection plan (QP01)

- Sample Drawing Procedure (QPV2) only if you are want to generate Physical samples.

Apart form above list, you should have understanding about the excutional transactions like

- QA32 to release inspection plan, RR

- QA11 UD

etc etc

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Please let me know for the said material do you have a single order or multiple orders. If you have single order please make active 03 inspection in the materail master.

please do the following changes in routing of the material

1) In the header of the Routing maintain 150 as inspection point

2) Double click on the QM control key and maintain the reference as time and put time as 1 HR.(every 1 hr you wll get a inspection point to record the results)

3) Create a sampling plan (QV51) as fixed with 50 ml as the sample size, also tick the inspection point .

4) Create MIC (QS21) Visc @ Temp as quantitative MIC Ticking target value in the control indicator

PH Value also as Quantitative

Density also as Quantitative

Colour as qualitative ticking characteristic in the control indicator

5) Create QS41 for Colour and selected set for the same with code groups

6) Create Usade decision selected sets for 03 inspection

please revert back for any more information

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.materil master MM01 with QM view 03 type , batch anagement active.

2.Catelogues and selected sets QS41.QS51

3MICs QS21

4.Inspection plans Qp01

5.Sampling procesdue QDV1 assgin in Plan

But every hour scenario Recurring inspection will not work because recurring is done based on daily, not hourly.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the inspection type repetative inspection in the material master. Also assign the inspection with task list / inspection by characteristics. Maintain catalogue type 1 with code group as colour. Maintain colour codes in the code group & then maintain the selected set in the plant level. Also maintain MIC as Viscosity / pH value / density. Define them as qualitative / quantitative as per your requirement & then maintain the target value / limits / defect codes. Maintain sampling scheme / sampling procedure as per your requirement. Then maintain Inspection plan for the mateiral in question & assign these MIC / Sampling procedures in the inspection plan. In this case system will generate hourly repetative inspections with required sample size & inspection plan assigned to the lot. You can then record results for the inspection lot & take usage decision.

Regards,

Prashant