cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mwst is not picking in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

my question regarding mwst conditon type. When user doing debit membo tax condition type is not piciking in the sales order. What could be the reasons. He maintained the condition records for the mwst conditon type. When I checked in pricing analysis it is showing conditon type has found. but when am checking it is showing mwst as 0 (zero). i checked in the conditon record date also everything is maintained and it is ok. why it is not taking mwst .

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the "update" button select the correct pricing type or you can set appropriate value in the copy control for your "source document to Debit memo", at item level in the "Pricing type" field.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be that you have maintianed the condition record for the Source and destination country and since debit memos are not liable for any delivery, the field ALAND in KOMG is not getting any value in its internal structure.

Check in the pricing analysis in SO which access sequence is getting activate and which values is it taking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ajeet

in pricing it is taking access sequence as depature country, destination country, and terms of payment. this is the critieria. in the analysis it is coming the value as 19% in green signal. But the when am checking in the sales order it getting as zero(0).

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If MWST is displaying in the condition tab. of sales order, means sales order is fetching correctly from condition tables. Firstly please clarify: value of MWST is coming as 0 or the % as 0%.

If the value is coming as 0, then check the base condition (PR00, PR03, etc) value, as MWST is % based value so 19% of 0 is 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your sales order go to the condition tab

And click on update in that select carry out new pricing.

Now check whether MWST has given some value or not.

other wise go to pricing procedure and check the requirement of that condition type.

Regards

Raj.