cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with WE19 Test tool for idoc process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a idoc in 51 status. This idoc is used for order creation and its an inbound idoc.

This idoc has around 2000 line items. On checking the status for this idoc, i find that in a particular line item(223) error is showing.

So in WE19, I entered this idoc no. and deleted all the line items below the error line item. Now when I click on 'Standard Inbound', I am getting error mssg 'Receipient port invalid', 'idoc was saved but cannot/ should not be processed'.

How to correct this. After this idoc is processed and generates a sales order, I want to insert the error line item and find the issue.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Receipient port invalid You must have taken the IDOC from Production and put it in the development or quality I guess.That is why system gives this error.

To solve this issue Click on edit control record fields that is first line. Change the port for the reciepient for example change it from SAPproduction to SAP development /SAP quality

Incase of further queries please reply

Regards

Mano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you can change the reciepient port in the test idoc:

we19 -> click on header line and give the proper port so green indicator should display.

Check for the correct port in WE21.

Thanks

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check all the prereq settings(port ,patner profile).....

mainly check the RFC destination ....