Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form-table header-box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum by moderator

Hello All,

in my smartform iam displaying the data by looping a table. i ahve put a header inside loop.

and for each new sales order , ia m going explicitly to new page, and when more number of items are there, that can fit in one page, then the smartform implicitly going to new page.

my problem is, when smart form implicitly going to new page, the MAIN WINDOW is not called, so my header is not displayed. iam displaying this header using a template.

the other windows, like date etc...are displayed, even if it goes to new page implicitly.

is there any way i can show the header (in template), in page that called implicitely.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Amarender Reddy B

Edited by: Matt on Dec 17, 2008 9:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can in below way also.

Create a new secondary window for Headings with same width of Main window & 2 or 3 lines height. This window should attach to Main window.

Create a new template with same measurements in Main window and 2 / 3 lines height and with borders.

Then enter heading in each Cell.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not required the template , in main window you have created the TABLE

in TABLE---> HEADER you create the line and pass your header and select the HEADER ---> in the right hand side OUTPUT OPTIONS select the chckbox AT PAGE BREAK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello chenna

thanks for your answer

can you let em know, how to check that, i am getting that check box in display mode, even if enter the smart form in change mode.

i tried many ways but i could not make that check box editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello chenna

> thanks for your answer

> can you let em know, how to check that, i am getting that check box in display mode, even if enter the smart form in change mode.

> i tried many ways but i could not make that check box editable

Thats because your table is not in the MAIN window I suppose. Keep your table in the MAIN window of the smartform and then Chenna's solution would work fine.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Smartforms

If u given the condition for theTemplate only in first page then it will print only in first page.

Remove ur Event and Give on every page.

Then the Template will come every page......

Former Member
0 Kudos

next time please post ur posts in appropriate forum only.

u have a forum form printing dedicated for smartforms so post thr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want your table header to be repeated in the next page ,you need to place this table in the main window .So if the contents are going to the next page the header also will get repeated.

You can use the template also in the loop .But in this case as you said we require a secondary window in top of each page for header if page no >1 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u given the condition for the header windows only in first page then it will print only in first page.Please Remove if u have given any conditions

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had put the templates in sde the MAIN WINDOW, before the LOOP, but when page implicitly goes to new page, this templates are not called

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

u shd not give templates in mainwindow.

Main window is for only for tables

Secondary windows for giving header recordss.

Insert ur table in main window above/below that declare the secondary windows for the header data

Regards