cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Scenario - AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SP15.While sending a file to the R/3 system using RFC, in async scenario, i'm geting the following error when i checked in SXMB_MONI -

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:AdditionalText>no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.<SID>.<HOST></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.<SID>.<HOST></SAP:Stack>

When i checked in exchange Profile, i can find the user XIAFUSER with the correct Password.

When i checked in the RWB->Component MOnitoring, i can see my RFC Adapter has a green light against it which means it is working fine.

When i run the transaction SLD_CHECK, it didn't come with any errors. Every action was successful.

But When i tried checking through Function Module - SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET, with the input "AF.<HOST>.<SID>" in the field AF_NAME, i get the error - no_adapter_engine_found: Unable to find Adapter Engine AF.<HOST>.<SID>.

Kindly help me out in resolving this issue.

Regards.

Naveen Kharb.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen -

When you execute FM SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET, the input should be "AF.<SID>.<HOST>" not "AF.<HOST>.<SID>".

If you don't get an error after executing the FM again, look for the AE entry in AE Cache within SXI_CACHE (Goto->Adapter Engine Cache. If you find the CA entry there, try running your scenario again.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

Thanks for the reply. But even after maitaining the input as you suggested, i'm getting the same error.

Regards.

Naveen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you just go thru the recent thread that was closed. Maybe this would have a solution for you.

>>

~ShaBZ~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shabarish,

Thanks for the reply. This thread do point out my issues but it is not having any solution in it. Though Dirk Meinhard gave some solution but it is not accessible in the thread.

Thanks.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens due to CIM 1.4 in SLD, I had solved a thread some time back,

See my and rashmi's replies in

Refer the thread , and the answers by Yoad Snapir.

Hope the replies from Yoad will help you.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban, Thanks for your reply but after looking at the threads you mentioned, i got confused. It will be great if you can simplyfy it for me and can give me the exact solution for the problem.

Regards.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I went in SXI_CACHE -> GoTo->Adapter Engine Cache, as suggested by Yoad, i didn't see any entry for AE Name and Engine there !.

Regards.

Naveen Kharb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Let me try to explain,

Try this two things and u will understand,

1. Open se37, and display function <b>SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET</b> and serarch for this line in the code,

property_value = sap_xi_adapter_service->get_property( 'adapterType' ).

So your adapter type is defined as adapterType, 'a' small

2. Now go to sld, Go inside the SLD.

select "class browser"

Select the tab "LD"

goto class "XI Adapter Service"

Look at the Properties section.

look for the name "AdapterType" - Now here adapterType is with a CAPITAL "A" And your code is marked with a small "a" while refering to the line of code the error occurs,

This is the gist from the thread, so if you have a mismatch from this two cases, you have a problem.

Hope i have explianed the error to you , it happens due to 'a' And "A".

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anirban, Thanks a lot for the explanation. I exactly got the cause but what i wanted was the solution. I was expecting an explanation of the solution out of that thread as i'm still not getting how to rectify this error ! Do it need to change the code? Or there is some other action that i need to perform so that this can be resolved ! I know that i have a mismatch but what i don;t know is - how to rectify it ? What changes do i need to make ? Hope i'm clear this time.

Regards.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok since you are confirmed the error cause, there are two way out,

try to modify the report code but NOT Recomended as you need a access code plus we are not sure of the inconsistencies,Donot do this i would say.

or else try search in SAP Notes for the note they raised and the subsequent replies for, try mailing and asking the OSS Number is another way out.Or wait and see if any other solutions can be obtained from the Forum.

All the best,

Anirban.