Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right alignment of quantity field in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry friends i m posting this one again becoz my problem belong to SMARTFORMS not for ABAP ..

in table line column i want to display quantity field. But it is coming right aligned. which creates problem in formatting..plz help in alighment of quantity field.

regards..

Message was edited by: Madan Gopal Sharma

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

you need to create Paragraph format (left-justified)using SAMRTSTYLE and attach it to the loop and endloop or where ever you are writing that , for that you need to mention the style name.

using styles->paragarph format it is possible

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

You can do this by creating a style in SMARTSTYLE transaction and set the alignment as LEFT.

Then you can assign this style to your TEXT or TABLE ROW or CELL...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Madan,

use Tcode <b>SMARTSTYLES</b>..

<b>I've replied this in your previous post itself</b>..

in SMARTSTYLES you can create your <b>character formats</b> and Paragraph formats... where you can give all the spacing and indentations and use it in your SMARTFORMS..

kindly close the previous one..

regards

satesh

0 Kudos

Hi Friends this thing i have already applied...

still values doesnot aligned fully on the left..

output is like..

Quantity

dots indicate spaces..

regards...

Message was edited by: Madan Gopal Sharma

Else in SAPScript where you dislay the value like &quan&

use : &quan(C)&

This will condense the spaces..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madan,

Create a field of outputlength same as of quantity field and write the quantity field to the new field with left-justified.

Other wise create a paragraph format with left-justified in smartstyles and use it when u print the field(Quantity field or new field).

Thanks,

Vamsi.

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

using SmartSTYLE you need to create Paragraph format (left-justified) and attach it to the loop and endloop and mention the style name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using smartstyles.

create a paragrah format with left alignment, and assign that to your text element.

satish