cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Scenario & Test Case Updation in SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have created our own test scenario's & test Cases, I would like upload the same in SOLMAN , create test package & assign to tester,

Is this possible, I need your guidance,

Thanks & Appreciate your help at the earliest

Good day ahead.

Bye

Sivaraman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaram,

You can do this.. follow the steps

TA: Scat

here you can create new test case key and upload test cases in excel or copy past your test case descrption

TA: STWB_1

Here you can create a Test Catalog Structure for all the uploaded test cases in the previous test case

once the test catalog is created. click on Libray button and link the catalog to the library

TA: stwb_2

Create a Test Plan (select Applicaton component hierarchy) and select test cases from you test catalog .

Once the Test Plan is created, select it and click on Test Packages tab. Click on create Test plackages and created it(Test packages are subset of your test plan).

Once the Test packages are created click on assign tester button and assign testers.

Tester Worklist:

Testers can access their Test Plan and Test Packages assigned to them in the TA:STWB_WORK and execute the test cases.

Regards,

Pradeep L

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a project in Solar_project_admin then ..goto solar01 add scenarios....or folder for test cases.

Upload the test cases in solar02 and create test plan or packages from stwb_2...

STWB_1 is the old or obsolete transaction and must not be used in Solution Manager for test management.

Secondly the reporting functionality of solution manager for test management can be used only if you have created a proj..............

I dont kwn why pradeep has suggested stwb_1 since its obsolete now.

Chek my blog

Pls assign pts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar Saxena,

Thanks for your help...This was very useful...Need Can u explain further steps in Upload the test cases in solar02 please

Thanks for your support.