cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM SP06 Update Event listener getting events from Workflow also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have written an update listener for the project, and basically I am a java developer and not mdm programmer. The problem is there are workflows which run during update of records and multiple events were generated in the event listener. Is there any way to avoid this. My another question is sometimes I get a record not found error when I search with recordid, that I got in the listener. Anybody know why ?

1. Getting multiple events in listener for the same record as the workflows run on update of a record in the MDM. Is there any way to avoid evnts from workflow or how to stop events not being generated by workflows.

2. Getting record not found exception when I search for record with recordid in the updateRecords event.

Please let me know if any of you got these problems and how to resolve them.

Thanks

-Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If you have any ideas please share for my above problem and is it ok to use the same connection in the different record updates if I invoke the java class with a different thread and use the same connection.

Please let me know. Please answer my earlier question also if any of you know anything about this.

Thanks

-Sai