cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel default storeage location for delivery ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

In the constract we haven't typed any values in the feild of storeage location, and then we copy sale order from contract and PGI no error happened(we had set error if no location for delivery),at last we find the storeage location has nwe value like AAAA,so i wanna know how to control this field and define default value?

thanks.

rex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

Check your entry in OVL3. Whatever you maintain here is coiped as default Storage location in Delivery.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Vamsi

Nice to meet you~the question has solved.but i have doubt about "Storage conditions",because this feild my company haven't used.so i really want to know this feild can use for what.

I'm so sorry trouble you~~~

Regards

Rex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

Storage conditions are used by some industries like Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Etc, where there are certain materials that are needed to be maintained in specific conditions.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage location is automatically getting determined in the delivery through the MALA,RETA,MARE

One among the three you have miantained in delivery doc types in t code OVLK

If you dont want any entries automatically of storage location then there are two ways of achieving this

Dont maintain any rules in delivery types in OVLK

Alternatively if mala rule is assigned in OVLK

then in img-logistics execution-shipping-pickingdetermine picking location-assign picking location

Here dont maintain the combination of your storage condition,shipping pt and plant

Then there will be no storage location determination in delivery

It is because of these two assignments storage location is picked up automatically in delivery

In these two places you can control the same

Even i automatic determination that field will be in editable mode only so that we can change manually

Regards

Raja

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rex,

Go through this IMG path here default settings might set for the storage location AAAA

IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Picking>Determine Picking Location

-->Define Rules for Picking Location Determination

-->Define Storage Conditions

-->Assign Picking Locations ,,, here you check storage location AAAA might have assigned to your Plant.

Also check the sales order item shipping tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.