cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the threshold number for bids exported in background?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to export a bid of 1008 items. I get a dialog box telling that it will be processed in background and nothing else. How can I get the file or how can I change the threshold number? I get nothing in the default Sapwork directory on my PC.

It worked fine up to 800 lines before.

We have SRM 4.0 = version 500.

Yves

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yves,

I am not sure this node helps you since it is applicable for srm 7.0

Supplier Relationship Management SRM Server Cross Application Basic Settings Define Threshold Value for Background Processing .

In Srm 5.0 but it is for cProjects.

SAP Implementation guide

Colobaration project

Evaluations

Define threshold value

Are you using any BADI for determining thresold values? Check it up.

You can use background processing in the sourcing cockpit to process documents for purchase orders, RFx, contracts, and auctions, thereby improving the performance of the front-end system. In Customizing, you can define the number of shopping cart items above which sourcing cockpit follow-on documents are processed in the background

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthu for your ideas,

But in my SRM version, I do not have the chapter: collaboration project. I do not have the term : "Threshold" anywhere in the IMG titles. Also, seaching for the term "Background" brings me nothing valuable.

Regards,

Yves

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yves,

Please check the Table BBP_CT_THRESHOLD.

I think here you can maintain the threshold value (number of items).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pradeep,

I also found this table name BBP_CT_THRESHOLD in OSS notes. Presently, it has no records in it. Using SE11: It s not used by any program nor any structure but it exists.

Regards,

Yves

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you look in to your bid upload program ? any logic to prevent your requireemnt?

plz scan the code.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I need technical resources to scan the code that are not available presently. The urgency is now solved but I will need to find how we can change this threshold value.

Thanks,

Yves.