cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service: XMLUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use a complex web structure in web service.

I am simply trying to display some data from that web service in my view.

I am getting the foll error:

<b>

Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Element [http://www.siebel.com/xml/Account Interface]<Account> is required in <SiebelMessage> but can not be found.[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@2fe4e7

</b>

I have gone thru most of the posts but they all have XMLMarshalException and not XMLUnmarshalException.

Any inputs please?

Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devashish,

You may try out this usefult link:

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I tried your suggestion but that did not work!

I am not trying to test that web service via WSNavigator.

Problem is my service does not come there once i deploy it.

I am a newbie to WebServices so please correct me where am I wrong in these steps:

1. I create a Deployable Proxy Project

2. Then, i create a new Client Proxy Definition

3. I enter pkg name, Proxy name, choose Local System. Then i give the WSDL location and finally press Finish.

(It has created several files including ClientAPI.jar)

4. Lastly, i chose Build EAR and deployed it.

But i cannot see my web service in that list!

Can you please help me in checking the request-response cycle for this web service.

Regards,

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devashish,

Please compare the steps which you followed while creating a Deployable Proxy with this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2d/b9766df88f4a24967dae38cb672fe1/frameset.htm">link</a>. You might have missed out something. Also, follow the instructions in the <i>result</i> part of the documentation to test the same.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have SAP Netweaver 04 Support Package Stack 13 or above.Also refer to the SAPnote 721008.This should help u with an answer.

Regards,

Nagarajan.