cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode /sapapo/msdp_fcst1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All - My question sounds more like security issue but wanted to see any of you came across this:

Our BA's say end users need access to SE16 to view some of the APO tables, I always saw best practices saying NO to SE16 on Production system to end users....I found that if I assign user access to '/sapapo/msdp_fcst1' they will no more need SE16, as with this tcode they can view data from the table.

But the problem here is if one user is in "Assign life cycle" screen, for other user who is trying to attempt this page gets error "Object locked by xxxx user"...

Is there any way out to bypass this error, instead of logging out previous user?

Also, in your landscapes do you have access to SE16 if not any substitute(like SE17)....

Thank you and will appreciate your thoughts!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

The transaction /sapapo/msdp_fcst1 is for like profile and as per knowledge only one person can access it at a time.

Regarding SE16, we give access to it for level1 users who are like supply planners, demand planners and PPDS schedulers. But we restrict it for other users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate your reply! I am with you on APO tcode, just wanted to see if we have any alternatives to get multiple user display.