cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use exit in sales order.

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to change material available date through program when I save sales order. I will write this program in sales order user exit. Which exit shall i Use so that changed material available date will be reflected in all tables.

What impact will be impact if I change material available date using program

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please see this it my be usefull for u.

Hi, You can try inthe program: MV45AFZZ to use the exit: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE I that point does not meet your needs you can check that program for others points of process execution. The system SPRO path to find on line doc is: -Sales and Distribution --System Modifications ---User Exits -

User Exits in Sales User Exits In Sales Document Processing.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use this EXIT_SAPVSTRM_NO_ATPCHK_001.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly explain ur scenario in detail, so that std solution with the help of avail check and transfer of req can be sugested instead of user exit.

user exit for sales order save is available.

but go for the std sap rather than using user exit.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

You can use the exit MV45AFZZ(include) , you need to code before the form document save in this include.

Is it ok to ask you why you need to change the material available data , as this will be comming based ont the scheduline line ie availability check and TOR, so that we can give the best possible suggestion

Regards,

Vvieks

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Whenever sales order is ready for further processing, We will do some calculation on delivery dates as per one of 20 different scenarios in same user exit and find out material available date. This date will be replaced with date calculated By sap based on Delivery date.

What impact it will have, if I change material available date using program.

My customer dont want to do changes manually.

Please suggest me correct user exit which will reflect this change date in all applicable tables.