cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade / Custom data for local Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD's,

I've an issue regarding the creation of Billing document, because for a local Client it is asking me for this data.

We've a 3 scenarios working:

1- Normal sales inside the country for a certain Order Type - ZA, Delivery Type - ZA and Billing doc Type - ZA. Flow works ok.

2- Export sales - flow work ok and the user as to fill Foreign Trade / Custom data (using the same documents types as above);

3- Intermediation - for local client or to export, here is where the system fails when we've local Client it still ask for Foreign Trade / Custom data and it should not. In this scenario we are using Order Type - ZB, Delivery Type - ZB and Billing doc Type - ZB and we've CO-PA for this scenario.

I think this may be related because before we've this scenario integrating with CO-PA everything worked perfect.

Does anyone have a clue on this?

I've read some notes regarding Foreign Trade / Custom data but none of them seam to answer my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

BO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bruno

Coming to the 2nd scenario , this could be because you might have maintained some country which is Export country in CMR that is the reason system is asking to maintain the foreign trade data. Say your Company is in country INDIA (IN) and in the customer data VD02 , you might have maintained country as CANADA (CA) .which is export country that is the reason system is asking to maintain foreign trade data

Coming to the 3rd scenario , check in copy control VTFL wheather you have checked foreign trade data or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

I've nothing in VTFL for the Determination of Export Data.

Regards,

BO.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bruno

It is in copy control VTLA and in VTFL also . select your order type and delivery type and click on blue lens on top left. There try to maintain as follows:-

Order requirements:::::::001

Combination requirmt::::051

Header Data:::::::::::::::::001

Similarly, go to VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left. There for the field Determine export data, maintain as per your requirement and for Copying requirements, maintain routine 003.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

In VTLA and VTFL I've already those values mantined.

I´ve created ZA doc. types initialy and then I copy them to ZB and this use to work before CO-PA came in, after that for Order type ZB I've always to fill Foreign Trade / Custom data for any Client.

Regards,

BO.

Answers (0)