cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total net value of a sales order whith items rejected

Former Member

All,

I have 2 items in a standard order, each valuated for 60 000 USD.

In the 2nd item, we entered a Reason for rejection. But the Total Net Value (in the SO header) remains 120 000 USD (adding the 1st and 2nd (cancelled) item value), whereas it should be 60 000 USD.

Is it a bug or a standard SAP behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Laure

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laure

There is a provision for this.

Go to TCode OVAG where you can define whether the system can consider the value or not by maintaining X or Y in the field "Statistical value".

Now assign this reason for rejection in sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi is correct, that's probably the best idea - to edit the rejection reason settings. I also found an old SAP note as I started doubting myself. Check 68705.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If an item is rejected and if the value still flows in the sales order then you have to check the spro settings

img-sd-sales-sales documents-sales document item----define reason for rejection

Against the reason which you are choosing in sales order, blank should be maintained

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi laure

As you have 2 items in the sales order and its value is 60000 USD / item and the total value is coming to 120000 USD. But once you do delivery and PGI. and do Billing then in billing you can see only 60000 USD as only 1 item has been delivered and 1 item is also being billed . Coming to the 2nd item , it has been put Reason for Rejection and you didn't delivered also so only for 1 item the billing will happen and the value will be for 60000 USD only

Since you have put Reason for Rejection in the sales order , just carry out new pricing this is 2nd option

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's standard. It's best to delete the rejected item or remove the price from it to achive correct order total value.