cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type disappears after credit release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales order, on the save user exit we have included a logic which will trigger repricing once the order is saved. During order save, few other fields will be determined and when triggering repricing, due to this new fields, we will have new condition types populated.

(obviously if u go to va02 or va03 u can see the new condition type with values)

After creating this order I went to VKM3 and released this order. Now when I opened the same order in VA02, the condition type that were determined during the order save time is missing.

Credit release process wipes out the condition type that were created during order save time. However when repricing is carried out, condition type is getting determined.

Any clue on why the condition type disappears after removing the credit block?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Well, When executing the VKM3 transaction SAP processes normally a document, this means that it will go through most of the normal user exits.

If you put a break-point inside MV45AFZZ -> FORM userexit_save_document_prepare -> INCLUDE zv45afzz12, and execute the VKM3 transaction you'll see that the system will stops there.

So you can insert the logic for carrying out a new pricing determination in ZV45AFZZ12 and it will be determined.

I'm using this in some of my customers.

Let me know if it helped.

Regards,

Alcides Fialho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for ur reply. but we can incorporate the logic only during the sales order save, because the condition will be met only during sales order save time and not during removing the credit hold.

Even if I apply the logic in credit release user exit, it's not going to have any effect.

In standard SAP does the system do reprice during credit release?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swapna

First of all check in the user exit only , what is the logic written behind the conditon types and carry out new pricing when you go to VA02 or VA03.

Regards

Srinath