cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge item tax calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement for VAT calculation for free of charge item in sales order.

For these items (item category TANN) with VPRS for internal price condition and MWST for VAT tax condition i'm able to calculate the value for VAT accounts purpose.

Is there any exit that enables me to create this? Will it be in SD invoice registry?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fil Tei,

Try this,

Maintain R100-100% discount condition type in your free of charge pricing procedure after total valvue.

Maintain VAT condition type MWST in your free of charge pricing procedure with proper settings.

Maintain proper tax classification settings in the customer and material master.

Maintain the condition reords for both VAT and R100

For R100 condition type maintain condition record with 100%

Now you create Free of charge sales order sytem will pick the VAT value.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are asking whether the congiguration is possible it is certainly possible in standards itself with alignment of condition types

Normally we will place condition type MWST after R100

In this case MWST should be placed before R100

It is the same as suggested by Mr. Murali but the important thing which he missed out is After placing R 100 after MWST you have to Fill up FROM and TO for condition type R100 excluding the step nos of MWST

Suppose PR00 is step 10

Then it should be MWST Step 20

Then R 100 step 30 For this R100 you should fill up from and to as 10 and 10

Now when a material is Rs100 and 10 + 1 free is there and if the order is for 10 units and if the tax ix 4 %

then the nett value will be Rs 1000(10x100)

tax value will be Rs 44 (tax is calculated for 11 units at 4%)

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies

the problem is that we'll have sales orders only for free of charge items.

For this country law it says that VAT is calulated not for sales item price but for VPRS price condition, which is the cost of the material.

This is why I think the solutions are not suitable for this situation.

Can any help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread closed.

It was made a different solution: there was created a new formula for calculation of VAT

Thanks to all