cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to appear cirtification exam directly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am 2 yrs Exp in ABAP for last 10 months I am working in MM functional side now I want to do the MM cirtification but can not afford the high training cost.

Is there any way out by which I can directly appear to the exam by just paying the examination charge ?

Please help me

Regards

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not a big deal just send your resume and latter from your Project manager supporting your claim.

project details like scope of the project etc. details are mentioned in the sap site

send to the id mentioned in the site they will varify everything and will tell you wether you are eligible to apper the cirtification without the training or not.

Once you got confirmation from them you can complete all the formalities and appear for the test.

All the best !!

Regards

Bikas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikash

In order to appear for direct certification you need to submit the following documents to the address below

Mr.Robin Aloysius

SAP India Pvt Ltd.

No.5, Prestige Ridge,

Domlur Service Road,

Domlur, Bangalore - 560071

Tel: 080-41154150, Extn : 143

Email : robin dot aloysius at sap dot com

1. Project profile vetted by SAP Practice Head

2. Letter from your organization supporting your certification and employment

3. DD for 28090/- favoring SAP India Pvt. Ltd., payable at Bangalore towards certification fee.

4. Consent form duly filled in - Once you send mail to above, they will send the format

5. One passport size photograph.

Certification dates will be shared only on receipt of documents.

They will confirm via mail on receipt of the documents and share the certification schedule based on slot availability. Note that certifictaion slots are filled on a first come first serve basis. Registrations will close 10 working days prior to the date of certification.

Hope this information is enough to apply. All the best

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas

This link might be useful to you.

[Certification exam|;.

But before posting you must search other threads. You will get your answer.

good Luck

Sushant