cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user to CMS.....error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have the following problem... I want to import the track of my DI and when i try to connect through NWDS from DTR to SLD, the IDE shows me an error like: Unauthorized user to CMS....blah blah. The same happens when i try to connect from SLD to DTR..within my NWDS Client....the strange thing is when i use my user to log separately to those components, no error happens and also i have administrator roles. Is there some internal user for DI, that connects those components and lacks of permission and that is why this error happens???? PLEASE HELP

Regards,

Mariana

PS: my portal is on JAVA STACK only, there is no stack ABAP, so the ABAP roles does not apply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

I got the same error few days ago. I think your username should be given privileges in DTR by the administrator. Because, I had the same problem few days ago and contacted our basis team. After a while they advise me that my username was not having priviliges to access the DTR. Once, they gave me those privileges I was able to access the tracks from NWDI.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

PG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi PG,

Could you be more specific about the roles or permissions on the DTR?... I mean, my user has access to the DTR, because I can enter to it from NWDS. but when i'm trying to import the track, first entering to the DTR and then to the SLD...the error occurs. The same thing happens when i'm trying to import the track first entering to the SLD and then to the DTR. I'm guessing that some of the internal/communication user has the problem, but i really dont know which user is or why that is happening if those user has NWDI admin role?...other thing when I try several times get access to the track, my user account is automatic blocked...that is weird!!!..please help!!!

Regards,

MC

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mariana,

check SLDDSUSER password is expired or user is locked.

make sure all the username,password are valid(not expired or locked)

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

that SLDDSUSER, where is it?...on the SLD or the Portal or in some JDI component?

Regards,

Mariana

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check it on portal side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup...

There is no SLDDSUSER on portal's side...what is the use of that user???

Regards,

Mariana

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a user CMS_ADM try to use that user .

It has all the authorizations.

Or else copy the user and create another user.

And give the user id & password of that user.

Upto my knowledge "ADMINISTRATOR: user does not have these rights.

If i ma wrong try seraching CMS* in the user admin.

I am not sure on that user "CMS_ADM".

Thanks & regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lokesh,

well when I said that my user has administrator role...i did not mean that was administrator user....i have tested with my user belonging to NWDI administrator and NWDI developer groups and the problem still occurs, also I have assign the NWDI operator role to it, and still does not works. Now ...what you say about the cms_adm (NWDI_ADM, NWDI_CMS_ADM) is true...it has almost all permissions ( they belongs to administrator group) because they were create with that config throug the template...and i say ALMOST because in the role's actions of the NWDI Administrator role...it have CMS.Administrate, but it does not have CMS.Export CMS.Import, etc (the last two belongs to NWDI Developer role)... Is there a possibility that i have to assign that user the developer role. or another action that i do not know..and the most important question...CMS User is the communication user between the the NWDI Components? why do i have to assign all permissions to it?? it is like a bridge access between the DTR SLD CMS?

I will wait your answer...

Regards,

Mariana C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

Which user are using for this scenario ? Is it CMSAdmin ?

Check the roles assigned to that user. For each role please list the actions assigned to the user .

In case if its CMSAdm does it have cmsadmin role assigned to it.

does this role have CBS.Administrator action ? ?What other actions does this role have ?

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhara...

Well i'm using another user like mcastillo. I have tested my user with the NWDI.Administrator role (the same role CMSAdm has). That role has, three actios: CMS.Administrate, CBS.Administrator and lcrInstanceWriterAll. Also my user has the NWDI.Developer role, wich has the following actions: CBS.Developer, CMS.Export, CMS.ExportOwn, CMS.Display and LcrInstanceWriterNR. When i checked the the NWDI_CMSADM user (CMSAdm), it has assigned the group NWDI.Administrators, although it doesnt have any role assign to it, i know that it ijnheritence the permissions of NWDI.Administrator...does it?...well with all those actions...still the problem goes on :(...i dont know if i have problem with DTR permissions....any idea???

Regards,

Mariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

At this point, the best way is to delete your username and create a new one as a copy of the NWDI Administrator. Because, when I spoke to our Basis team regarding issue, they advised the same thing. So, I would suggest you do this.

Hope, this helps.

Regards

PG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to windows/preferences/JDI/and check the path to SLD is correct or not.

ping once and check..

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeap, Satya the path is correct (my SLD's path) and also the ping was succesfull from my NWDS...

...another idea???

Regards,

Mariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check if the user with which u r logging into the DI is assigen with the JDI developer role and JDI admin roles in the portal

--also first try pinging the server..if the ping is successful , then may be it is bcoz of the roles.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeap, we check with admin roles only....with dev roles only....and with both...and still it does not working. Also i can access to the DTR, SLD , etc from my computer...that means i can reach those servers....thanx anyway....any other idea???

Regards Mariana