cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise group not displayed during no.range maintenance of J_1IPLA2 in J1I9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

While maintaining number range for J_1IPLA2 in J1I9, I could not find the excise groups created in CIN SPRO settings. But it displays only E1-sample excise group.

What is the reason behind it?

Kindly give your valuable comments on this.

Regards,

Anbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anbu,

Once again you go to the Maintanence of the Excise group check the settings with compare to the other excise groups.

IMG>Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements-->India->Basic Settings->maintain excise group here you select your excise group then go in to the details of that then check the settings.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Due to technical constraint, sometime the new excise groups do not reflect in the drop down list while maintaining the number range in transaction J1I9/SNRO. Hence you are suggested to maintain the excise group under table level and maintain the number range for the same.

As I am not able to recollect the table name for Excise Group maintainance. I would kindly request to find by opening the screen for excise group and click on F1 then technical field names. You will be able to see the table name for the same.

By this you can resolve your issue.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please check the customisation for the excise groups . ensure all parameters have been maintained for them. and then try to create the same

also assign the series to the plants

hope tihs helps

thanks

Akasha