cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create debit memo from Contract w/ DP91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In the process I use, I create a sales contract with an item containing a DIP profile. I use the pricing type PR00 with the price I want.

I don't have any price condition for PR00 for the material I use since the price will change every time I create a new contract.

The copy control in SD \ Sales \ Maintain Copy Control for Sales document in the customizing specifies that between the contract and the debit memo, the pricing type is G (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes).

But when I use TCode DP90/DP91, the price types are NOT copied to the debit memo.

Does anyone know what I can do so that the price conditions can be copied from the contract to the debit memo when I use DP90/DP91 ?

Any help appreciated !

Olivier

former_member792964
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey guys not sure if this is resolved , i have the same issue , manual price condition has been added to my sales order ( PR00) and have service attached to service order with operations and components added , posted labor and issue goods , when i run DP91 it brings EK01 but it wont bring PR00 price into DMR , any solutions will be appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DIP settings you have to choose actual costs and line items 100% in sources segment (Usage billing and result analysis).

In copy controls, maintain 251-conditions in FPLA field (item).

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's my customizing, but it does not copy the price conditions from the contract to the debit memo...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your DIP profile in ODP1, whther all the settings are correct or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check in the profile, and everything seems correct. Did you think about something special ?