Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC error msg has to be populated in Souce system Ztable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

We had a following requirement.

A sales order (ORDRSP) Idoc is being generated when ever the sales order is created in ECC 5.0 (Sender system) and the IDOC is being transferred via XI.Based on these inputs new purchase Order (PORDCR1) will be created in ECC 6.0 (Reciever system).

In addition to that,PO status msg in ECC 6.0 need to be sent back to the ECC 5.0 through XI and the message has to be populated in Ztable in sender system(ECC 5.0).

IDOC to IDOC scenario has been done.Scenario is working fine.PO has been created in ECC6.0.

We have tried,ALEAUDIT ack for sending back the status msg to ECC 5.0.But Ack IDOC is not being generated.

Request you to let me how to send back the status of the IDOC to sender and to populate this msg in Ztable.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Check step by step guide for ALEAUD configuration

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b...

also using it via BPM

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for your Inputs.

I have followed ALEAUD ack document.But Ack IDOC not get generated.I have checked entire configuration once again.

Kindly notify me if any other procedure is there to directly updating the status information into sender systems custom table.

Best Regards,

Naresh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me to fulfill the pending task.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Naresh.K

Edited by: Naresh Karempudi on Dec 17, 2008 5:33 AM