Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41, CNS41 don't work on planning version 001 and project version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019ve an issue:

Iu2019m working on release ECC 6.0.

I did the overall planning, costs and revenues (structure planning on Project), then I saved data on project version and on planning version 001.

When I run the CN41 or CNS41 with plan data in plan version 001 (costs and revenues) and plan data (costs and revenues) in project version, the report doesnu2019t let me see the plan data in the Project version column neither in the planned cost/rev. 001 column.

The hot patches on my system is on SAPKH60013.

Any one could help me?

Pierluigi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the below stepsu2026u2026u2026...

1. In CNS41, select the DB profile and check the Version data

2. Mention the Project Version in "Project Version Filed" and check the "Version Data" Check box

3. Execute the report

4. In "Order Cost Plan" column u can see the planed cost of Current Project and Project Version also. For every activity there are values in 2 rows (different background Color.....white color for current data & light blue is for version data....which u can switch).

Let me know if u need further help.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat,

but I've just set all the parameter that you said and the system doesn't work good! Do you know if I've to use any support package or SAP note?

P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pierluigi,

The only way that I've been able to get a WBS cost plan to display in CN41, CNS41 or CN41N is to create a detailed cost plan. Use CJ40, Select a WBS then click the Annual cost overview. Then enter cost in one of the years and save. Then re-run or refresh CN41N and see what you get.

Back when we used version 3.1, the overall cost plan would display in CN41. But sometime after that, version 4 or 4.5 that stopped. And we could only display a detailed cost plan. Detailed cost planning was too much for our typical user and we don't use it. You can get the overall WBS cost plan to report in the hierarchy based reports.

We are currently testing ECC and I was reviewing your thread looking for a similar answer. Hoping that maybe things had changed. I'll keep looking.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI for others searching on this issue, there are a few OSS Notes that explain this:

Note 148971 - Planned values in Project Information System

"4. The Planned costs column in the structure overview and the planning board corresponds to the Overall planned costs column in the hierarchy reports if you implemented Note 106823..

If you implemented Note 106823 (included in the standard system as of Release 4.0B), only the annual values of the WBS elements, networks and orders are displayed. Column 'Planned costs' in the structure overview and planning board corresponds to the 'Total of year'. If this effect is not desired, Note 106823 has to be removed or should not have been implemented beforehand. In addition, if you implement Note 127521, you must remove the changes in object REPS LHFPLU08 of Note 127521 (this applies to Release 30D - 31I). Any other changes can remain."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look to the transaction CN41N