cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

How do I exclude materials marked for elimination from mrp list in MD06 ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

How did you mark them for 'elimination'?

If you mean 'marked for deletion', it is probably unwise to exclude these materials. It is still possible to have valid Sales requirements on deleted materials. Most planners would wish to see these materials so as to address the problem. Once the problem is addressed, the requirement is removed and the entry automatically goes away from MD06.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for the input.

I meant to say flagged for deletion.

The material is flagged for deletion (client level) and I want to exclude it from the mrp list generated by MD06.

Is there a way to perform this action in SPRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

No, it is not possible using standard SAP. As I noted before, just because a material is flagged for deletion does not stop subsequent business activity. Therefore, it makes sense to allow planners to have access to the MD06 exceptions for these materials.

If this 'exclusion' is a non-negotiable requirement from your business community, you could explore some custom programming in one of userexits. For this you should consult your local ABAP resource.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to flagging materials for deletion, you may want to consider using material and sales status. With the material status, you can actually control your requirements list contents as well as a bunch of other activities. Check transaction OMS4 and IMG -> Logistics - General -> Material Master -> Settings for Key Fields -> Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution -> Define Sales Statuses

Answers (0)