Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to Re trigger the workflows when Event linkage was deactivated?

Hello Workflow Experts.

Recently Event Linkage for one of my workflow got deactivated in Production system.

After a week we came to know that, this workflow is not working.We checked and found the Event linkage was inactive. We activated it again.

But, my concern is that, what about all those workflows which should have been triggered in between the duration from the workflow got deactivated and(after one week) activated again. And this workflow not triggered for many object instances.

Can someone answer to my following questions.

1) There are around 1500 object instances for which the above workflow not triggered, becuase the event linkage was inactive for this workflow for one week. Do i need to manually trigger the event once again for these object instances using transaction SWUE or these will be triggered automatically.

2) Is Transaction SWEQADM (Event Queue Administrator) will be helpful for me to trigger the events again for all my Object instances.

2) To avoid this in future, What should i do to get notified when the Event linkage for any workflow is deactivated.

Please reply to me as early as possible.

I would be happy even if you provide some info which would be helpful for me to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Chetan S K

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question