cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 000 is not set up for controlling area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm getting problem in getting data on frontend.

After starting MAM30_090 replicator in MEREP_PD i'm getting "Version 000 is not set up for controlling area". What it means?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are using client 000, and that is not allowed.

Please make a client copy, create a working client, like 500 and configure your system in client 500. That should cure the issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Oliver

What is "Client 000"? I'm using client 200.

Regars.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the clien tin the backend that you are using and does the RFC connection from middleware to backend point to the correct bck client as well?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The backend client is 300. The same RFC connection used for all SyncBO in middleware.

Regards, Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, okay....

in that case I guess you are runing all replicators and everything works fine expect MAM090? In that case, please go to the backend, start SE37 and run

MAM30_090_GETLIST and MAM30_090_GETDETAIL and check if the result is like expceted. If not, check your entries in SPRO. 090 is the user customizing and is completely defined in SPRO.

Well, if even that does not help, I need a little more info on your problem.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Message "Version 000 is not set up for controlling area" is showing after resetting RDB (note 641548) and starting replicator for SyncBO MAM30_090. For other SyncBO "Replicator ended successfully" and MEREP_207 is filled. After retrying to start replicator for SyncBO MAM30_090 i'm getting "Replicator ended successfully", but in MEREP_207 no records MAM30_090.

MAM30_090_GETLIST and MAM30_090_GETDETAIL in backend works fine.

Regards, Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you run mEREP_SBUILDER and generate MAM090 again and do a check, does it show an expectin?

Have you converted MAM090 to server driven or do you use it out of the box?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using MAM30_090 T01.

After generation SyncBO happening situation repeat.

Regards, Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem fixed in backend: Controlling settings failed for 2008 year.

Best regards,

Sergei