cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32 credit master sheet Open delibery value Open Order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap gurus,

I need to know if theres is any report or any possibilities to disaggregate the Open delibery value and the Open order value so that I can check out which specific sales orders and deliberies are adding value to the Open Order value and open delibery value in the credit master sheet. I give an example: If there is a customer who has three sales orders and three deliberies, some of them has already been billed but we don't know which one has been billed and which one is still to be billed. We need a report where we can find this information.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Good day!

You can check the value in related transaction codes such as VC/2, FBL5N, Via SE16 (S067-OLIKW).

and also please see SAP Note 400311 and other notes related to it for more details.

Hope that helps.

JRM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Check the following reports related to Credit management . I suppose this should solve the problem

F.35 Credit Master Sheet

F.33 Brief Overview

F.32 Missing Data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction F.35

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA05 doesn't work because the order status is complete at the moment that you create the transportation document, since we can do that before creating the corresponding billing document, there will be sales orders that are adding value in the credit master sheet even though the status in VA05 is complete so if I run VA05 using open orders I'll miss a lot of order that are actually adding sales value and will not appear in VA05.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ollero,

I think you can use VA05 (open orders ) for open orders and

VL06O (select PGI) for deliveries.

Regards,

Abhee.