cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me: Which transaction to print a invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a invoice, i would like to print this invoice as below:

1. Tcode VF02 + invoice number.

2. In invoice screen, menu: GOTO --> HEADER --> OUTPUT (Shift + F8).

3. In output print screen, add a new record into the output grid list.

4. Menu: Output --> Exit (Shift + F3) to back to invoice screen.

5. In invoice screen, menu: Billing document > issue output to *> Printer*. But the problem is here: Menu "Printer" is in grey color, I can no longer choose "Printer". So I can't print the invoice!

Could you please help me: how can i print the invoice? Is there an other transaction to execute the records of output grid list in output print (step number 3 above)?

Thanks all you a lot in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinh,

Print Invoice:

T. Code: VF02/ 03

Key-in your Invoice No. (Don't hit "Enter")

Instead, on to the same screen, Billing Document --> Issue Output to

A new Screen: "Output Output" will pop-up.

Within this screen select the line (with details like - Message Type, Name, Created on etc..) and Click: Printer Icon (Ctrl+P).

A spool request window will pop-up and once spool will get generated, your Invoice-doc. will get printed.

Now, For example, your Invoice doesn't get generated, then

on to the same Screen: "Output Output", there is one Tab: Print Options, clck it

A new Screen: Issue Ouput, will pop-up. Here, under Tab: Print Information, check for entries within Field: Logical Desination & Box: Print Immediately, must be marked as "ticked".

Now, agian on to Screen: Output Output, select the line and "Print".

Important: At a time, select only one line-item, to print.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To print the invoice goto VF02, enter the invoice number. Do not click enter. Click on billing document above. Choose "Issue output to". There choose the output you want a print of and in 'Print options'. Enter the printer details and then click on the "print" option.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use t.code vf31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinh,

There are two options:

1)After entering your output type you select option 1 that is print immediately.Along with that select option 4 (When saving the document) in further data tab.

2)Check that whether the output is processed or not.

If it is processed then it will be turned to green colour else it will in red if error and yellow if it is in processing.

If it is processed then go to T.Code VF31 and enter the required values such as documnet number ,processing mode as 2(Repeat processing) and transaction mode as print.Then execute and print the output.

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinh,

You can maintain Printer here

+1. Tcode VF02 + invoice number.+

+2. In invoice screen, menu: GOTO --> HEADER --> OUTPUT (Shift + F8).+

3. In output print screen, add a new record into the output grid list and Then select new record

You click on Communication method push button now system will take you the communication detail screen here you can maintain the printer related settings.

To avoid all this process for every transaction you can maintain output condition reord through VV31 transaction at once.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Dec 16, 2008 11:07 AM