cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me: Which transaction to print a invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a invoice, i would like to print this invoice as below:

1. Tcode VF02 + invoice number.

2. In invoice screen, menu: GOTO --> HEADER --> OUTPUT (Shift + F8).

3. In output print screen, add a new record into the output grid list.

4. Menu: Output --> Exit (Shift + F3) to back to invoice screen.

5. In invoice screen, menu: Billing document > issue output to *> Printer*. But the problem is here: Menu "Printer" is in grey color, I can no longer choose "Printer". So I can't print the invoice!

Could you please help me: how can i print the invoice? Is there an other transaction to execute the records of output grid list in output print (step number 3 above)?

Thanks all you a lot in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To print the invoice goto VF02, enter the invoice number. Do not click enter. Click on billing document above. Choose "Issue output to". There choose the output you want a print of and in 'Print options'. Enter the printer details and then click on the "print" option.

Regards,

Shanu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinh,

Please closed either of the threads as another thread is also open with same Query, by you:

[Please help me: Which transaction to print a invoice?|;

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: My suggestion is registered within thread, refere as link.

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Billing Output Change T.code VV32 specify the Output type u want and press enter there you find the Billing type of the document.

Select the billing type and check for the communication medium tab at the hearder make sure that the Print Immediately is Ticked also specify the printer settings there if not mentioned.

Then try for the print out.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Freind,

In the Header Output in VF02 Screen , Where you Put your Output type , in the Header you will find communication Tab Click theer enter the Default printer ( Local Printer LP01/lp02) Then Put tick Print Immediately.

Then Save and then Give the print intructions from the Menu.

Regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you have entered the Output condition type and saved the Invoice, goto TCode VF31 to issue the invoice print for your Invoice number.

Hope this helps.