cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am unable to get Outbound delivery number thru VL10B or VL04. The error is " the list contains no data"

Kindly advise me any settings i have missed.

Scenario: 1) For STO PO nu created

2) Return to Vendor (Return PO created)

Both the above cases w.r. to PO nu. i am not able to create outbound delivery. Kindly advice Is there any SD settings in SPRO?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karan,

Check what you have maintained in the field "CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt" while creating the delivery using VL10B, as if you are using "2" and the date for delivery is beyond 2 days, it can say it has no data. Try o uncheck, or maintain 3 and create delivery.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried all these combinations. '0' 2, 3 etc w.o giving shipping point, also PO nu.

But no outcome.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krupa Kiran,

Please check whether your PO had been released via release strategy by the Functional People.

Unless the PO gets released the same will not apperar in the VL10A/B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the purchase order is created with proper custmization, delivery due list will get updated. This you can see in table VETVG. If the index is updated than you will have the planned delivery creation date. Use this date in the VL10B, to create the delivery from purchase order. If the table is not updated than we need to check the customization and master data which we have maintained for STO.

Please let us know what's the status.

Regards

Mani

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VL10B - To know Purchase Orders pending for shipping

VL10F - To know Purchase Order Item Schedule Line Pending for shipping

I beleive that you are doing via t code VL10B or VL10F

If you are sure that that the PO is saved without error then do this

VL10F

Give your shipping pt and execute

Then a small box will open up with your PO no

Click that check box in front of that PO and click background processing

After this delivery will be created and if you want to see the delivety no there is a icon

which is second to background orocecessing Show/Hide delivery or shift+F8

If you click that you can see your delivery no

If you go immediately to VL02N for picking this no will automatically be there

Then do the picking and PGI and MIGO

in that enter your purchase order no and see

CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt as blank and execute the transaction.

Delivery is done in background hence the del no is not coming in the front end like sales order delivery

Pls make sure that your PO has no errors or incomplete data

Pls make sure are you seeing shipping tab in your purcahse order creation

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When i save PO, no error occured. But Shipping tab did not appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KAran,

Pl check whether you have mainatined Shipping Data for Plant in MM-Purchasing-PO-Set up STO-Define Shipping Data for Plants.

Regards,

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In fact i waited for your reply

Without shipping tab in the purchase order how the delivery will happen?

System is very correct

Suppose if you have a plant in sales area 0003,04,21 plant is 1002

Another sales area is 0009,09,21 plant 1006

You want Transfer stocks between 1002 and 1006

Then 1002 ia supplying plant and 1006 is receiving plant

Now the receiving plant 1006 has to be created as a customer in sales area 0003,04,21 in Xd01

pls create a internal customer in XD01as the plant 1006 as customer and the shipping conditions is very important there and note down the customer no

InImgMMpurchasing-purchase order-set up sto-Define shipping data for plants

In that choose plant 1002 and give the internal customer no which you have created and the sales area as 0003,04,21

For plant 1006 give the sales area as 0009,09,21

Hope you have done the delivery doc type with purchase orders assignments all correct

This you will see the subsequent img activities after shipping data in spro

Now the shipping tab will come

I have identified your problem much earlier and asked have got errors in PO or do you have the shipping tab? you only took time to respond

The internal cust creation is for the system to determine the shipping pt to carry out shipping activities

Loading group is taken from MMR,Delivering plant is 1006,Shipping conditions it will take from this internal customer no to determine shipping pt

Check in OVL2 whether you have maintained shipping pt for the above combination

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In that i have assigned the customer master nu. which created for Receiving co.cd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja

I have completed all these before.

Created a customer master for the receiving plant 1006 in 1002 and assigned it in STO define shipping data.

In vendor master which created in 1006, i have assigned the delivery plant 1002 in additional data. Is that correct?

But presently i am working for 'Return to Vendor" scenario. There is no STO set Up here. I have created Return PO (IN PO 'R' checked) and doing VL10B as a next step. I am not getting delivery nu. for this scenario.