cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have designed a logo in MSPAINT and through se78 i uploaded dat logo into SAP server.Every thing is fine.Now after taking the print copy my Logo is coming but the description under the logo is not coming properly.some letters r fully printing and some letters half printed like dis.......

and am not able to see the letters clearly.(problem with the text only)

Plz provide some valuable inputs.

Regards,

Farook.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try printing that from SE78, if its okay check the resolution you maintained for that logo in the form.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik thanks for ur reply.I left dat resolution parameter empty and which resolution is suitable for getting the clear text in d logo.Can u suggest me how much resolution I can set for getting clear Text.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The lesser the resolution you keep the larger the image will be and lower quality. So check with each resolution so as to find the optimal size and quality as per your requirement.

Regards

Karthik D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farook,

This is a quite common problem with the smartforms logo printing. You need to install the SAP GUI patch for that.

This is a vice-versa issue. You get the logo correctly, but the text is blurred and sometimes, the text comes clearly and the logo is blurred.

Ask your basis people for the same, they will do the needful.

Regards,

-Syed.

learnsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to have a resolution of about 300 DP to 600 DP. Check which will suffice your requirement.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wahid Thanks for ur Reply and Can u suggest me which SAP GUI patche nodes needs to be installed for getting the proper Logo along with the text.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farook,

Kindly ask your basis administrators to install the SAP GUI 7. Becoz, normally till 6.40 these kind of issues are there. But SAP GUI 7 has everything solved in it.

Kindly do this ASAP and if it is not available with them, ask them to try sap service marketplace .

Regards,

-Syed.

former_member387317
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Syed wrote :

>

> Hi Farook,

>

> Kindly ask your basis administrators to install the SAP GUI 7. Becoz, normally till 6.40 these kind of issues are there. But SAP GUI 7 has everything solved in it.

>

Hi

@ Syed,

I don't think it is purely a SAP GUI problem. We are using SAP GUI 710 here. And Still the problem exist here. And The solution for that is to set higher resolution for the IMAGE.

@ Farook,

It's better to go for higher version of SAP GUI. But after that also check out for the Resolution. And Try to make a IMAGE of high Quality before Uploading to SAP also.. Try out Diff Diff resoultion available and check out the print.

Hope it will solve your problem..

Thanks & Regards

ilesh 24x7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kilesh Thanks for ur reply.

If I use high resolution then the image size is getting decreased.I don't want the short image.It should be of d same size when it was with lower resolution also.How can I come across this problem?

Regards,

Farook.

former_member387317
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farook Shaik,

Yes It happens like that when u will increase the resolution the size of image will get reduced...

For resolving it.... Follow this...

It seems You should create another image with large size(of bigger size then u want to print) and of Good Quality for the logo and then Upload (using SE78) and thne use it and set higher resolution for it. Keep bigger font size for text while creating image. So that when u make higher resolution it will still get appear good in output.

Try to avoide uploading lower quality image..

Thanks & Regards

ilesh 24x7

former_member387317
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi farook shaik,

Try to check the output by keeping some High Resolution for the logo in SMARTFORM or SAPSCRIPT.

Note : Might it will not look good or readable in Print Preview but Check the Print Out on Paper.

Thanks & Regards

ilesh 24x7