cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va01 to billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am saving a sales order it gaving me messege oldest of open items over due and then i saved thre order .this order is related to service items and we dont have any delivery.so i clicked on billing in the sales order to go to billing and here i got the message like processing status as incorrect then i went to the log and seen the message like this 9638208732 000000 Document cannot be billed due to credit limit check.

earlier the customer has execced the credit limit then i went in to fd32 and there i increased the credit limit. in the sales order item schedule lines also i am seeing the confirmed quantity( it is a service item) so tell me where i did worng and i will correct it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check whether any open order and deliveries are available cause if you have activated sales order and delivery level credit check it may give this problem - try to increase the credit limit of the customer again and try it

regards,

Sudhir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be becasue of credit limit issue. You need to release the document using transaction VKM3, then you try to bill it. Did you assign any update group in your credit control area?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the error related to Credit management.

We have various types of credit checks like

Static check

Dynamic check

Document value

Changing critical fields

Next review date

Open items

Oldest open item

High dunning level.

As above mentioned Oldest open item is one of the mechnism in Credit management.

_Oldest open items:_ A credit check on the basis of oldest open items.This check enables the oldest open item to be only cetain no.of days overdue.

In the T.Code FD32 may be Oldest open item check box is activated.Due to this indicator system doing credit check for that customer and throwing error.

Use the transaction code VKM3- list blocked sales doc,

VKM5- list blocked Delivery doc,

Release that oldest open item or uncheck that Oldest open item check box in FD32 in order to oveercome your problem.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Revan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If billing is your problem then

t.code vkm1 - check if the order is blocked.

t,code vkm3 - release the order

Try billing the order.

Regards,

Uday