cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Credit Limit has not been maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem when i am creating sales order i gave all the inputs order type, s.ord,d.chan,div and entered later it came to create cons fill-up screen i gave sold-to-party,ship-to-party & material qty later i saved the document then the system is saying creation of xx is prohibited due to credit limit has been not maintained. So if anybody face the same problem give me ur value inputs to sort of this issue.

awaiting for your golden replies & points will be assign for the useful answers.

thanks in advance,

kk.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks for your golden inputs.

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to maintain the credit control area then go to FD32 and go to the last page.

Increase your credit limit for that customer.

Other wise go to F-28 and do the billing of the amount which you can see in FD32 in credit exposure field.

Do any of this process and then create your sales order this error will not pop up again.

If you donu2019t want to use credit control area then go to

IMG u2013 enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 financial accounting u2013 assign company code to credit control area.

Remove the setting for your company code and save it.

Now go to IMG u2013 enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 sales and distribution u2013 assign sales area to credit control area.

Remove the setting for your sales area and save it.

After doing this it will never check credit control area.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FD 32 maintain customer credit limit and assign the risck catagory over there .

please let me if any problem is there.

Best regards,Venataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is done if your party balance is not in credit. If your party balance is in credit then there is no requirement for maintain of credit limit.

If your party balance is in 0 or in debit but you want to supply the goods to party the you use the FD32 T.Code for Credit Limit setting for particular customer.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KK,

This error is coming b'coz you might have maintained Credit control area in customer data for that particular customer.

Pls maintain credit limit for the customer in FD32.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Go to FD32 and enter the customer and credit control area and then select the status sceen.

Press enter

and then enter the credit limit there.

Save.

Regards,

Mohan.